How do I book a photo session?
Can I reschedule my session?
Yes, but rescheduling requires 48 hrs. notice.
If you cancel at the last minute or do not show up, you will lose your deposit fee.
What if I am late for my photo shoot?
Starting your session on time is extremely important as I try to set up sessions during optimal light conditions and you may miss those.
Please plan to arrive 10 min before your session starts.
If you arrive late, I may be able to extend our session in some cases, but in others, I may have another session right after, hence your session will run short.
Do you have Gift Certificates?
Yes, I do. They can be purchased in any amount and they are valid towards photo sessions and products.
They are wonderful gifts for pretty much anyone.
If you have a company and would like to give your employees gift certificates on a special occasion or milestone, contact me, I have corporate discounts.
How do I select my digital negatives and prints?
Approximately 2 weeks after your photo session, you will receive a link to a private photo gallery to view your digital images.
- You will be able to make your selections there.
- If you make a print order, I will review each item to ensure the dimensions requested for printed images are appropriate and will reconfirm your order.
- Payment is due upon confirmation.
- Products will be available for pick up in approximately 2-4 weeks.
Can I get all the pictures taken during the session in a cd, without being edited?
No. As an artist, I take pride in my final product.
After the session, I will review all pictures and select those that I feel truly reflect my subjects and of course my work standards.
I will do minor editing on those and upload them into your private gallery for your review.
You will be able to chose the number of digital images included in your package and they will go through further artistic editing.
If you wish to obtain more images than those available in your package , they are available at an additional cost. See prices here
Professional Printing vs. Printing at your local Costco /Walgreens, etc.
I can only guarantee the photo quality of photos purchased directly through me and my lab.
The materials we use are of archival quality (high durability and acid free)
In my personal experience, non-professional / mass produced prints do not reflect the colors of the original picture either.
If you plan to display your pictures at your home, give them as gifts, or use them for your professional modeling portfolios, I highly recommend investing in professional printing.
What is a print release?
- A print release authorizes the customer to make prints of the digital negatives included in a session or sold individually. Original copyright remains with the photographer.
- Your license does not include use that results in financial gain, including but not limited to: advertising, stock photography, print sale profits, or resale of any nature.
- The photos may be printed but not altered or edited in any way other than by the photographer and alterations is a violation of the copyright.
- The photographer reserves the right to use and publish images and photographs taken at your photography session to further promote its service, including portfolio, web site, display, advertisement, and editorial use. My rights as photographer do not include publishing the identity of the subjects that appear on my pictures.