Your last year of high school is a truly eventful time and with so many things going on, the best time to book your Senior Portraits is on the Spring or Summer of your Junior Year.
We need time to plan the perfect location, outfits and mood !
My sessions are fun, spontaneous and my goal is to capture images that will truly reflect your personality, your passions, your dreams.
If you are into sports or performing arts, or if you like dancing or playing an instrument or cheerleading or surfing, I want to incorporate what you are passionate about in your shoot. The goal is to capture YOU so you can remember this moment in your life forever.
It will be a fun day to remember for the rest of your life.
Don't wait, inquire about your Senior Portraits Session with Mily Cooper Photography now !
All packages include:
Online proofs gallery
High resolution digital images
Individually edited images
Silver Session - $595
60 min. outdoor session
10 high resolution digital images
Up to 3 looks
Gold Session - $795
2 hour outdoor session
20 high resolution digital images
Up to 2 locations close by
Up to 6 looks
2 gorgeous 11x14 matted prints or
$100 product credit
Premier Session - $1295
Up to 4 hr. session
Your own fashion editorial spread !
Multiple locations close by
30-40 high resolution digital images.
5x7 prints in a gorgeous keepsake
wooden box or
$250 product credit
A non-refundable deposit is required
to book your session.
Share the Love Package - $550 each
Book your High School Senior Session with your
BFFs / Boyfriend / Girlfriend (up to five people)
2-4 hour outdoor session
(depending on the group size)
Individual Senior Pictures
3 looks each
Planning your Session
- Upon booking, I will get in touch with you to discuss my photography style, your preferences, perfect location(s), your wardrobe and colors that best photograph in the location of choice. Together we will make your session something super special.
Los Angeles is such a wonderful destination to capture YOU.
Some of my favorite locations include:
- The beautiful trails in Calabasas / Agoura Hills / Westlake Village
- Malibu Beach
- Venice Beach
- Venice Canal
- Abbot Kinney
- Santa Monica Pier
- Downtown LA
- Sunset Blvd.
- LA Arts District (incredible graffiti walls)
- Olvera St.
- Beverly Hills
- Melrose Ave
Some packages allow multiple locations close by.
If you want to go a little bit further, like Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, Big Bear, Ventura, Solvang, Disneyland, San Diego, hey, why not?
Ask about a whole day experience with me <3
Choosing your wardrobe is super important for the session as well. I will help you put together your outfits so you look your best.
Don't forget accessories and shoes that complement the look.
Please read my recommendations and advice here:
On your session date, you should bring all your outfits ironed and in hangers. Don't forget to pack proper undergarments and well as lipstick in case we need to reapply it.
- Hair & Make up artist is an additional cost, but well worth the investment and highly recommended.
- Let me know if you would like me to set you up with one of the people I work with.
- Your make up and hair can be done at the beginning or if you want a longer session, with different looks, that can be arranged as well.
- Payment balance is due on the day of the session. Venmo, Cash and Check Payments are OK.
- A parent or guardian is required at the shoot. . If you would like to also bring a friend or a sibling, it's fine but try to keep it down to one extra person.
- Traveling fees apply for locations beyond 15 miles of Woodland Hills.
- Most of my session packages include a predefined number of high resolution digital images, which I individually and carefully retouch myself.
- Additional digital images start at $35 for one and $150 for 5.
Prints and other products
- Prints are NOT included with any of these packages, unless specifically mentioned.